The General Assembly is made of all “bona-fide” members of the association.
The General Assembly
- appoints among its members a President and a Treasurer who are appointed for a duration of 2 years and are re-eligible.
- meets at least once per year, following a convocation from the Steering Board.
All members of the Association have an equal voting right
Among others, the General Assembly has the following attributions:
- Appointing the President
- Appointing the Treasurer
- Approving the business accounts and the report of activities
- Approving the independent auditor
- Approving the membership and joining fees
- Amending the statutes
- Discharging the Steering Board