TISA co-exhibitors activities at ITS World Congress
The 25th ITS World Congress is just around the corner! In less than one weeks, TISA and its Partners will be showcasing their latest developments and products in Copenhagen. Mark your calendars and make sure not to miss these activities from our co-exhibitors at the TISA stand:
- WDR: Westdeutscher Rundfunk (WDR) will be presenting the new nation-wide ARD TPEG Service for Germany. Broadcasted on DAB+, this service has an excellent coverage and is freely available for any driver. The respective demo can be seen in an exciting car: most recent technology was integrated in a historical Mercedes-Benz 280SL. Highlight: Visitors will not only get detailed info, but even more the picture of a “Traffic Cam” when sitting in the car.
- GEWI: Visitors to ITS World Congress in Copenhagen will have an opportunity to see live Road Incident Management being performed at the GEWI booth C1-120 at the conference. In addition, GEWI founder Hagen Geppert will be speaking in a session entitled “Making Work Zones Smarter” on 20 September from 09:00-10:30am in the Berlin Room (BW M1-2) at ITS World Congress. The session will address reducing the number of crashes in work zones to improve the quality of life for drivers as well as construction workers. New technologies such as drones, vehicle probe data and work zone equipment instrumentation will be explored as methods to make work zones smarter, and safer. In addition, to Road Incident Management GEWI will be available to demonstrate all of the traffic and travel information solutions available in the TIC Software during ITS World Congress from 17-21 September. To schedule a personal demonstration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- OpenLR: Geo-Referencing is key for reliable Travel Services. OpenLR was designed to fulfil the most challenging tasks of high resolution Geo-Referencing. During ITS World in Copenhagen, the representatives of OpenLR e.V. (an association based on German law) will be available at the TISA stand. OpenLR e.V. was founded by TISA, TomTom and Elektrobit to offer a platform for license-free implementation and further development of this excellent method.
- Mediamobile: Today, Mobility is a concern not only for the automotive sector but for a wide range of economical players as well as, in the public domain, for Municipalities, public authorities and citizens. Mediamobile wants to address the challenges of Smart Mobility beyond providing accurate and reliable Traffic information for the drivers, by leveraging on its strengths: diversified sources, huge amount of historical and live data, traffic and map expertise. Mediamobile is now offering a range of adapted solutions for Smart Mobility, Radio and TV broadcasters, website and App developers, Driver Safety warnings and much more.#
- bmt: From 17 to 21 September, bmt is presenting the actual TPEG portfolio during the ITS World Congress in Copenhagen. As part of the TISA booth (C1-120), bmt will present the “TPEG-LAB by bmt” consisting of all TPEG products in the bmt’s TPEG ecosystem, such as TPEG ON AIR (Playout), TPEG Editor and TPEG Analyser. As an exhibitor, bmt is pleased to offer access to the exhibition free of cost, an offer valid until September 10th. To benefit from free access and schedule an appointment with bmt experts, please send an email to mailto:email@example.com. Click here for more information.
- NNG: a global automotive software supplier, NNG works to provide the best in-vehicle experience for all. The company delivers solutions of exceptional value for hybrid navigation, cyber security, and user experience markets. Primarily known for its iGO Navigation software, much of its work is used in white-label products for major car companies, including Ford, Renault, and Mazda. NNG’s navigation is installed on over 30 million devices worldwide, with 30+ car brands. NNG is represented on all continents (including offices in US, Brazil, Switzerland, Hungary, Israel, China, Japan), ensuring highly localized solutions and aggregation of the best content available on each market.
Come and visits us at TISA booth C1-120. See you in Copenhagen!